The composition in 1kg
|Bacillus subtilis||1×10⁸ CFU|
|Bacillus megaterium||1×10⁸ CFU|
|Bacillus amyloliquefaciens||1×10⁸ CFU|
|Bacillus licheniformis||1×10⁸ CFU|
|Bacillus pumilus||1×10⁸ CFU|
|Sufficient carrier (dextrose)||1kg|
• Decomposing organic humus, decomposing leftovers in ponds, cleaning pond water environment.
- Reducing toxic gases NH₃, NO₂, H₂S…. supply beneficial microorganisms to the pond.
- Decomposing algae bodies, treating high organic ponds, reducing fishy smell, water viscosity, cleaning pond bottoms.
- Stabilizing environment, stabilizing pond color.
• Mix Probio Aqua in warm water and aerate for about 30 minutes then splash directly into the pond.
- Use the product after feeding the fish in the morning or evening.
• Periodically while farming: Using 1kg / 15,000 – 20,000m3 of water, use every 3-5 days.
• For nursery tanks: use 20g for 1m3 of water.
- Treatment of ponds that are too dirty, heavily polluted, densely populated algae, dark blue water: use 1kg for 8,000 – 10,000m3 of water
• Do not use simultaneously with antiseptics.
- Run the water fan and aerate when using the product.